What is Teaching Gurus?
Teaching Gurus is an after-school tutoring and mentoring program that helps students get through school successfully.
Oftentimes, children don’t receive the attention they need in the classroom, so they struggle to learn on their own, which results in much stress and poor grades. They also rarely have access to mentors who can provide guidance and counseling.
Teaching Gurus is on a mission to change that. Our tutoring and mentoring franchise has locations in Brampton, Burlington, Malton, Milton, and Mississauga. We are currently expanding and are offering franchising opportunities to entrepreneurs interested in the tutoring industry.
Why Become a Franchisee of Teaching Gurus?
There are several benefits for buying our franchise:
- Low start-up costs
- Flexible working hours
- Well-established brand
- No need to work an unstable, underpaid, and unsatisfying job
- The tutoring industry is growing fast (over 100 billion dollars in 2018)
- You get to better your community and enjoy one of the most rewards careers
- Our support team is available to help you any time
How Does It Work?
- We schedule a phone call to answer your questions; if you are interested in moving forward, we will send you a Franchise Disclosure Document;
- We schedule a Franchise Discovery Day in one of our locations;
- You review the Franchise Agreement and decide whether to proceed forward with our Franchising Opportunity
- You choose a location and prepare your financing
- We provide you with training sessions
- You launch your new Teaching Gurus location with a grand opening. Good luck!
Our goal is to provide students in Canada with the support they need while also empowering people interested in tutoring to earn a decent livelihood doing what they love: mentoring the youth.
Preparing today’s youth for the world of tomorrow
Because a teacher’s attention is most often split across all the students in a classroom, a child may not receive all the attention they need to learn and graduate. This is a serious issue that needs to be tackled. When students have a tutor by their side, they can fill their learning gaps; they also also feel more confident about tests and avoid the stress and anxiety they would have to face if left alone. Simply put, tutoring plays an important role in empowering children to succeed in their studies and lives.
Similarly, mentorship is a much-needed service in the Canadian education system. And yet, there is a severe lack of student mentors in our country. We want children to have access to a person who acts both as a role model and a friend, someone they can open up to and who can teach them about the less aspects of academics.
That is why we have made tutoring and mentoring our two core services.
Furthermore, we also want to provide young entrepreneurs with the opportunity to start a business and earn their living by providing an incredibly rewarding service.
At Teaching Gurus, everybody wins: both students and tutors/mentors.
Are You Looking for a Low-Cost, High-Profit Business Opportunity? Buy Our Franchise and Open a Teaching Gurus Location
If you are…
- An unemployed teacher
- An employee in the education industry
- A fresh graduate
- A young couple out of work
- An entrepreneur looking for a low-cost, high-profit venture
Then there’s a good chance this franchising opportunity is what you’re looking for.
By buying our franchise, you can start a part-time business in an assigned area with low overheads and a strong support network.
You will also be able to earn a full-time income while working part-time hours only. This is perfect if you’d rather not work a job involving long office hours.
If building the community’s future while earning a steady income sounds great to you, give us a call and we’ll explain everything you need to know.
As a Teaching Gurus Franchisee, Your Will Provide These Two Services
- Tutoring: help students with the subjects they have difficulties with — mainly math, science, and English — in preparation for upcoming tests.
- Mentoring: you will provide students with guidance and counselling. on how to develop a strong work ethic, manage school stress, and improve their academic and social skills.